Managers/Leaders Roundtable Discussions: Pre-reading
Please read this background information prior to attending the roundtable session:
Stream 1: (Managers and Leaders)
- Professional Conversations: Round Table with the Minister for Education
Speak in small groups directly to government and sector leaders,
including Minister Sarah Mitchell, NESA, ACECQA & Department of Education
- In the business of risk management
- Leading with an unconscious bias – what is it?
- Leadership with Rachael Robertson
- Taking care of you and growing your career
Stream 2: (Educators)
- Thoughtful environments – creating spaces that inspire learners
- Quality in practice – NQS: research and practice put together
- Planning for wellbeing in rural and remote settings
- Our new virtual world – online learning in the early years
- Working in a regulated world, demystifying compliance visits from DoE
Stream 3: (Administrators)
- Working in a financial world in ECEC – systems and processes, who does what and who is responsible?
- Unconscious bias -what is it?
- Demystifying compliance and A&R, and the role Admins have!
- Preparing for audits and acquittals – a systematic process
- Marketing online – service websites, virtual tours, and social media