RRF Program Highlights
Please see an overview of the program below. Delegates will be sent an email in March to elect their program options.
We apologise for the delay in providing this year’s program as we navigate the complex rules regarding COVID-19 to ensure we create an event that is safe for all.
Please note: the program may be subject to change.
Stream 1: (Managers and Leaders)
- Professional Conversations: Round Table with the Minister for Education
Speak in small groups directly to government and sector leaders,
including Minister Sarah Mitchell, NESA, ACECQA & Department of Education
- In the business of risk management
- Leading with an unconscious bias – what is it?
- Leadership with Rachael Robertson
- Taking care of you and growing your career
Stream 2: (Educators)
- Thoughtful environments – creating spaces that inspire learners
- Quality in practice – NQS: research and practice put together
- Planning for wellbeing in rural and remote settings
- Our new virtual world – online learning in the early years
- Working in a regulated world, demystifying compliance visits from DoE
Stream 3: (Administrators)
- Working in a financial world in ECEC – systems and processes, who does what and who is responsible?
- Unconscious bias -what is it?
- Demystifying compliance and A&R, and the role Admins have!
- Preparing for audits and acquittals – a systematic process
- Marketing online – service websites, virtual tours, and social media