INTERNATIONAL KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
We are delighted to announce our keynote speakers for the 2020 Rural and Remote Forum in Dubbo. More speakers to be announced soon!
Nathan is a father of three, stepfather to two and foster father to many more. His professional background includes early childhood teacher, child therapist, social service manager, university lecturer and neuroscience trainer. Following his time at the University of Canterbury, he founded a private training consultancy with the goal of facilitating easy to understand professional development reflecting the latest neuroscience discoveries and their practical implications for everyday practice. Nathan is is an advisor for the New Zealand Ministry of Education, and an expert advisor for New Zealand Ministry of Vulnerable Children.
Nathan is in hot demand as a guest speaker, delivering in excess of 150 presentations every year throughout Australia, New Zealand, China, Saudi Arabia and the United Kingdom.
His increasing media profile includes National Radio and TV appearances as a guest expert on parenting, teaching and understanding the developing brain of young people. Nathan has filmed a Neuroscience documentary screened in 2017 and produced two DVDs, Brain Development for Babies and The Teenage Brain, exploring how the brain works and how neuroscience can better inform our day to day interactions with babies and young people.
Inspirational and charismatic, Nathan’s keen ability to translate neuroscience into every day life and practice engages all audiences.
“I didn’t realise that there was so much going on in my kids heads. This information has been awesome to hear. I really feel like I have a completely new understanding of why my teenager is like he is. I’m Not worried at all any more. Thanks so much Nathan you are an AWESOME communicator. You make everything so easy to understand.”
Robyn’s tailored presentations aim to:
- Re-ENGAGE the audience with their whole LIFE! Their Vocation/Job, Purpose, Family, Relationships, Community…Themselves!
- Re-INVENT attitudes and behaviours…attendees access personal responsibility and self-determination. The bi-products are Leadership, Integrity and Authenticity.
- Re-GENERATE Passion, Energy, Productivity, Laughter and Work/Home balance.
- Re-MIND the audience about “what really mattered before the circumstances changed everything”. They get to experience Possibility, Optimism and Satisfaction again…and the desire to pass this onto their staff, team, customers and their families.
- Re-STORE confidence, hope and resilience in challenging times.